8.27.2012

Broken Heart Quotes II


I want to post some broken heart quotes. It doesn't mean i'm broken hearted, but much people search it in my blog. Just here it is..
Even the strongest can be broken.
I act like I don't care, but deep inside, it hurts.
It's not the goodbye that hurts, but the flashback that follow.
One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.
You broke my heart. Ruined my life. Make me cry every single night. PROUD OF YOURSELF?
 When you forget her, don't remember  me.
Maybe, part of loving is learning to let go.

If he's stupid enough to walk away. Be smart enough to let him go.
Never think that you aren't good enough for him, think that acually he doesn't good enough for you.
Now it's back to the way we started. Strangers.
Maybe, in the last you'll say:

No comments: